Has your business got a successful wellbeing strategy?
High-performing organisations recognise the benefits of an (a) employee Wellbeing strategy that takes them well beyond their statutory health and safety obligations. By helping their employees to commit to improving their mental physical and emotional health along with eating well and being active, firms are reaping the rewards.
Having a wellbeing strategy in place has proven to:
- Increase profitability
- Make sure targets are met
- Prevent absenteeism
- Reduce employee sickness
- Increase motivation
- Embed (positive) culture
- We can help you to understand where to begin, how to get the basics right and make the most of what you have got.
- Flexible working policy’s (policy)
- Training for leaders working from home
- Confidence building
- Mental health first aid training
- Resilience training
- Wellbeing survey
- Anonymous help line
- Confidential 1-2-1 coaching
- Counselling & Support
- Mindfulness sessions
- Employee financial wellbeing
- Overcoming fears
Developing an employee wellbeing programme for your organisation is the first step to enhancing the health and wellbeing of your employees, your organisation and your profitability. We will work with your employees to develop your offering and you will secure (enhanced) engagement and take up delivering best return on your investment.